Journal of Risk
Journal of Risk
About the Journal
This international peer-reviewed journal publishes a broad range of original research papers which aim to further develop understanding of financial risk management. As the only publication devoted exclusively to theoretical and empirical studies in financial risk management, The Journal of Risk promotes far-reaching research on the latest innovations in this field, with particular focus on the measurement, management and analysis of financial risk.
The Journal of Risk is particularly interested in papers on the following topics:
- Risk Management regulations and their implications
- Risk capital allocation and risk budgeting
- Efficient evaluation of risk measures under increasingly complex and realistic model assumptions
- Impact of risk measurement on portfolio allocation
- Theoretical development of alternative risk measures
- Hedging (linear and non-linear) under alternative risk measures
- Financial market model risk
- Estimation of volatility and unanticipated jumps
- Capital allocation
What are my payment options?
You can pay for your subscription online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). You will receive immediate access using credit card payments.
You can request an invoice be sent to your company by contacting our customer services team via this form.
We also accept BACS transfer – contact our customer services team via this form for more details.
Online access will only be granted upon receipt of payment. Please note that your subscription (both print and online) will not commence until full payment has been received.
I want more than one subscription – what are my options?
You can set up a corporate subscription for multiple people. Register your interest in a corporate subscription here. Alternatively, you can contact a member of the team:
UK & Europe: +44 (0) 20 7316 9300
Americas: +1 646 736 1850
The rest of the world: +852 3411 4828