Journal of Risk
Journal of Risk
About the Journal
This international peer-reviewed journal publishes a broad range of original research papers which aim to further develop understanding of financial risk management. As the only publication devoted exclusively to theoretical and empirical studies in financial risk management, The Journal of Risk promotes far-reaching research on the latest innovations in this field, with particular focus on the measurement, management and analysis of financial risk.
The Journal of Risk is particularly interested in papers on the following topics:
- Risk Management regulations and their implications
- Risk capital allocation and risk budgeting
- Efficient evaluation of risk measures under increasingly complex and realistic model assumptions
- Impact of risk measurement on portfolio allocation
- Theoretical development of alternative risk measures
- Hedging (linear and non-linear) under alternative risk measures
- Financial market model risk
- Estimation of volatility and unanticipated jumps
- Capital allocation
What are my payment options?
You can pay for your subscription online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). We DO NOT accept Diners card. You will receive immediate access using credit card payments. You can request an invoice be sent to your company by emailing customer services at [email protected]. We also accept BACS transfer – email customer services at [email protected] for more details. Online access will only be granted upon receipt of payment. Please note that your subscription (both print and online) will not commence until full payment has been received.
I want more than one subscription - what are my options?
I'd like to try Risk Journals before subscribing. Is this possible?
Yes, you are able to take a seven day Risk journals trial take a seven-day trial to explore all of our nine Journals as well as the wider range of features that Risk.net offers. Simply fill out this form here
What are your terms and conditions?
You can read our full terms and conditions here.