Select from the following trial options
News & analysis
One week access to news and analysis features.
Suitable for all in risk management, derivatives, regulation and complex finance.
- Stay on top of latest developments through our news articles
- Understand what the latest events mean for you via our analysis features
- See the top recent stories within your area of interest
This will enable you to:
- Manage financial risk better by seeing what is affecting policies and regulation
- Improve performance by quantifying risk accurately via financial models
- Stay up-to-date with newly defined procedures and principles
- Understand the effects of financial risk on credit and trade to your business
Bespoke trials for educational organisations large and small.
We’ll work with you to tailor a trial to your unique information needs.
- Choose how many users you’ll need: All students and/or staff can have access.
- Select which content your users can access: Include all technical content, plus news and analysis if you wish.
- Decide which Journals you’d like to trial: We’ll send you sample PDFs of any of the Journals of your choice.
“Risk.net provides coverage not typically found elsewhere. It gives me original and accurate insight.”
Senior Counsel Regulatory, Standard Chartered Bank
“Risk.net’s quality of writing is superb.”
Policy Advisor, Insurance Europe
“In my experience, Risk.net’s content is more accurate and informed than mainstream press – making it a trustworthy and reliable source.”
Managing Director, PWC
How long will it take to set up my trial?
For a Risk.net Business trial, you’ll be sent an email with an activation link as soon as you have completed the registration form. This link is valid for 48 hours – as soon as you click on it you’ll be able to access the content you’ve signed up for.
For the Risk.net Journals trial, you’ll be sent an email with an activation link as soon as you have completed the registration form. This link is valid for 48 hours – as soon as you click on it you’ll be able to access the content you’ve signed up for.
Am I eligible for a trial?
In the vast majority of cases you will have no problem registering for a trial.
However, if you have previously taken a trial then we do not provide multiple trials. Similarly, in return for trial access to our content, we require a legitimate work email address rather than ‘free’ email accounts such as Hotmail, Gmail etc. We also reserve the right to block access both at the start, or throughout the trial period if we deem it necessary.
Am I obliged to subscribe once my trial has ended?
Not at all – there’s no obligation to subscribe once your trial has ended. However, you’ll no longer be able to read our content unless you do, and you won’t be able to take another free trial.