The Journal of Operational Risk
Keeping practitioners and academics informed of the latest research in operational risk theory and practice.
The Basel Committee’s 2014 revision of its operational risk capital framework, along with the multi-billion-dollar settlements that financial institutions had to make with financial authorities, has made operational risk the key focus of risk management. The Journal of Operational Risk stimulates active discussions of practical approaches to quantify, model and manage this risk, also discussing current issues in the discipline, and is essential reading for keeping practitioners and academics informed of the latest research in operational risk theory and practice. The Journal of Operational Risk considers submissions in the form of research papers and forum papers, on topics including, but not limited to:
- Modelling and management of operational risk
- Recent advances in techniques used to model operational risk, for example: copulas, correlation, aggregate loss distributions, Bayesian methods and extreme value theory
- Pricing and hedging of operational risk and/or any risk transfer techniques
- Data modelling external loss data, business control factors and scenario analysis
- Models used to aggregate the different types of data
- Causal models that link key risk indicators and macroeconomic factors to operational losses
- Regulatory issues, such as Basel II or any other regulatory issue
What will you get from a subscription?
Online access to all content from The Journal of Operational Risk
As soon as a paper is published you’ll be able to read it online.
A print copy of The Journal of Operational Risk
You’ll get a print copy of The Journal of Operational Risk once a quarter. Each copy will include all papers that have been published in the previous 3 months.
“I read Risk Journals to improve my models and financial results.”
Global Risk Analytics Quant, BAML
“By reading Risk Journals I am able to expand my knowledge in emerging areas of financial risk management.”
Director, Credit Analytics & Modelling, ATB Financial
“A subscription to Risk Journals saves me time finding the latest research.”
Professor, University of Toronto
Are you an academic?
We offer bespoke subscription packages at very generous prices for academic institutions large and small.
What are my payment options?
You can pay for your subscription online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). We DO NOT accept Diners card. You will receive immediate access using credit card payments.
You can request an invoice be sent to your company by emailing customer services at [email protected].
We also accept BACS transfer – email customer services at [email protected] for more details.
Online access will only be granted upon receipt of payment. Please note that your subscription (both print and online) will not commence until full payment has been received.