The Journal of Investment Strategies
Dedicated to the rigorous treatment of modern investment strategies.
The Journal of Investment Strategies is dedicated to the rigorous treatment of modern investment strategies; going well beyond the “classical” approaches in both its subject instruments and methodologies. In providing a balanced representation of academic, buy-side and sell-side research, the Journal promotes the cross-pollination of ideas amongst researchers and practitioners, achieving a unique nexus of academia and industry on one hand, and theoretical and applied models on the other. The Journal contains in-depth research papers as well as discussion articles on technical and market subjects, and aims to equip the global investment community with practical and cutting-edge research in order to understand and implement modern investment strategies. With a focus on important contemporary investment strategies, techniques and management, the journal considers papers on the following areas:
- Fundamental Strategies: including fundamental macro, fundamental equity or credit selection
- Relative Value Strategies: estimation of and investing in the relative valuation of related securities, both vanilla and derivatives
- Tactical Strategies: strategies based on forecasting of, and investing in, patterns of market behaviour, such as momentum or mean revision, and tactical asset allocation strategies
- Event-Driven Strategies: strategies based on the forecast of likelihood of market-moving events or market reactions to such events
- Algorithmic Trading Strategies: models of market microstructure, liquidity and market impact and algorithmic trde execution and market-making strategies
- Principal Investment Strategies: investment strategies for illiquid securities and principal ownership or funding of real assets and businesses
- Portfolio Management and Asset Allocation: models for portfolio optimization, risk control, performance attribution and asset allocation
- Econometric and Statistical Methods: with applications to investment strategies
What will you get from a subscription?
Online access to all content from The Journal of Investment Strategies
As soon as a paper is published you’ll be able to read it online.
A print copy of The Journal of Investment Strategies
You’ll get a print copy of The Journal of Investment Strategies once a quarter. Each copy will include all papers that have been published in the previous 3 months.
“I read Risk Journals to improve my models and financial results.”
Global Risk Analytics Quant, BAML
“By reading Risk Journals I am able to expand my knowledge in emerging areas of financial risk management.”
Director, Credit Analytics & Modelling, ATB Financial
“A subscription to Risk Journals saves me time finding the latest research.”
Professor, University of Toronto
Are you an academic?
We offer bespoke subscription packages at very generous prices for academic institutions large and small.
What are my payment options?
You can pay for your subscription online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). We DO NOT accept Diners card. You will receive immediate access using credit card payments.
You can request an invoice be sent to your company by emailing customer services at [email protected].
We also accept BACS transfer – email customer services at [email protected] for more details.
Online access will only be granted upon receipt of payment. Please note that your subscription (both print and online) will not commence until full payment has been received.