The Journal of Computational Finance
Dedicated to advancing knowledge in the area of financial mathematics.
The Journal of Computational Finance is an international peer-reviewed journal dedicated to advancing knowledge in the area of financial mathematics. The journal is focused on the measurement, management and analysis of financial risk, and provides detailed insight into numerical and computational techniques in the pricing, hedging and risk management of financial instruments. The journal welcomes papers dealing with innovative computational techniques in the following areas:
- Numerical solutions of pricing equations: finite differences, finite elements, and spectral techniques in one and multiple dimensions
- Simulation approaches in pricing and risk management: advances in Monte Carlo and quasi-Monte Carlo methodologies; new strategies for market factors simulation
- Optimization techniques in hedging and risk management
- Fundamental numerical analysis relevant to finance: effect of boundary treatments on accuracy; new discretization of time-series analysis
- Developments in free-boundary problems in finance: alternative ways and numerical implications in American option pricing
What will you get from a subscription?
Online access to all content from The Journal of Computational Finance
As soon as a paper is published you’ll be able to read it online.
A print copy of The Journal of Computational Finance
You’ll get a print copy of The Journal of Computational Finance once a quarter. Each copy will include all papers that have been published in the previous 3 months.
“I read Risk Journals to improve my models and financial results.”
Global Risk Analytics Quant, BAML
“By reading Risk Journals I am able to expand my knowledge in emerging areas of financial risk management.”
Director, Credit Analytics & Modelling, ATB Financial
“A subscription to Risk Journals saves me time finding the latest research.”
Professor, University of Toronto
Are you an academic?
We offer bespoke subscription packages at very generous prices for academic institutions large and small.
What are my payment options?
You can pay for your subscription online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). We DO NOT accept Diners card. You will receive immediate access using credit card payments.
You can request an invoice be sent to your company by emailing customer services at [email protected].
We also accept BACS transfer – email customer services at [email protected] for more details.
Online access will only be granted upon receipt of payment. Please note that your subscription (both print and online) will not commence until full payment has been received.